In case if you are having Windows update error and unable to put in updates from Windows update, observe with this manual to solve the problem for your home Windows 10 system. Still if the problem remains and the troubleshooting steps not working, immediately you need to contact at Windows installation support +1-844-728-4045.
1 – Switch to Administrator Account
These steps may troubleshoot this problem. So you just need to follow these steps to resolve an issue:-
- On the keyboard, you need to click on Windows key and go to control panel
- On the category, you will find an option for user account and family safety
- Go ahead for user accounts
- Then you should go to change your account type and if the password required, enter it
- Click on start button and log off, then you need to log in again
- Then, check the available operations ad you need to access the administrator and then give a try to install your Windows update
2 – Scan for Malware & Virus
Did you install antivirus software, please ensure that the antivirus database should be updated. Then you need to run the scan and diagnose if any virus or malware detected out of your system. If you did not install any antivirus software then it is suggested you to download Microsoft Protection scanner, which is a free software and will help you in scanning the system if there is any virus and malware.
We hope the above troubleshooting steps has taken you to the resolution. If the problem still persists, then you are advised to immediately concern at the Windows installation support +1-844-728-4045 USA, Canada. Surely you will get an instant solution for the problem which you are facing and if there is found any virus or malware into the system. Technicians will help you in removing all those infections from the system.